23.4.11

Archive of Old Photographs

     I gathered all of my parents old photo albums from when they first got together and when I was a baby. I scanned the photos into my computer so now they will be preserved. I found pictures from the hospital when I was just born. I also found my parents wedding photos and photos from their honeymoon. It was so fun to go through them and see all my aunts and uncles when they were so young. Most of the pictures are from the 80's which you can tell by the fashion and the furniture. I got quite a laugh at all the funny fashion statements my parents were making back then. I also stumbled upon an even older photo from 1956 of my dad when he was only 6 months old. There are over 600 photos that I've made digital. So I'm only posting a few. I'm in the process of organizing them all into separate albums so I can make digital copies to give to my parents and brothers. It's a work in progress.

Me fresh out of the womb: Feb 5th, 1984

Our first house being built in 1982.

This is my dad at 6 months old. You can see the date on the photo Nov 1956.

Me and my grandma.

My mom and dad in Canada in 1982 before they got married.


My parents in 1981.


Here are a few from my parents wedding in June of 1983:






Some more favorites:




My uncle baptizing me.


My mom liked to play dress-up with me. Is this child abuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment